AUSTIN BLUES® BBQ Loin Back Ribs, 12 pc
Hardwood Smoked Loin Back Ribs
Fully cooked loin back pork ribs are rubbed with a bbq seasoning and naturally hardwood smoked for hours.
- Natural smoke flavor and appearance allows any operator to menu genuine smoked barbeque.
- Unsauced provides a great foundation for signature sauces or dry rubs.
- Quick and easy to prepare, saves time and labor back of house.
Your request is on its way to a foodservice sales representative. Expect a follow-up shortly.
& Menu Ideas
Suggested Use & Menu Ideas
Smaller portions work great for appetizers, combo meals, or small plates, while whole and half racks work great for entrees and sharing plates.
Fully cooked. Simply heat and serve. Heat on a char grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until warm. Ribs can also be covered and placed in a 350 degree oven until reaching a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- No Big 8 Allergens Present
The National Bioengineered Food Disclosure regulations do not require disclose on the label for this product, however this product has one or more ingredients derived from a bioengineered source.