ALWAYS TENDER® Rib, St. Louis Style, Slab, Vacuum Packed, 2/6 pc
Fresh Pork St. Louis Rib
Fresh lean St Louis Ribs 2.75 lbs and up. Trimmed of excess fat for a lean pork rib.
- Marinade keeps it moist even if overcooked or held for long periods of time.
- Improved yield over conventional pork.
- Neutral flavor profile makes it ideal for any recipe idea.
Your request is on its way to a foodservice sales representative. Expect a follow-up shortly.
& Menu Ideas
Suggested Use & Menu Ideas
Traditional pork rib dinner cut into individual bones for an appetizer
Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees. Cook until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Pork Ribs, Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Sodium Diacetate.
- No Big 8 Allergens Present
The National Bioengineered Food Disclosure regulations do not require disclose on the label for this product. Please contact the Regulatory Affairs group (RALF) for additional Bioengineered evaluation required on this item.