ALWAYS TENDER® Rib, St. Louis Style, Slab, Vacuum Packed, 3/6 pc
Fresh Pork St. Louis Rib
Made from fresh, lean spareribs weighing 2.15-2.5 lbs. and trimmed of all excess fat for a lean pork rib.
- Marinade keeps the product moist and tender even if overcooked or held for long periods of time.
- Neutral flavor profile makes it ideal for any recipe idea.
- Improved yield over conventional pork.
Your request is on its way to a foodservice sales representative. Expect a follow-up shortly.
& Menu Ideas
Suggested Use & Menu Ideas
Traditional Pork Rib Dinner Cut into individual bones for an appetizer
Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees. Cook until tender and the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Pork Ribs, Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Sodium Diacetate.
- No Big 8 Allergens Present
The National Bioengineered Food Disclosure regulations do not require disclose on the label for this product. Please contact the Regulatory Affairs group (RALF) for additional Bioengineered evaluation required on this item.